Almonds can be processed into a Milk Substitute called Almond Milk; the nut’s soft texture, mild flavor, and light coloring (when skinned) make for an efficient analog to dairy, and a soy-free choice for Lactose Intolerant people and Vegans. Raw, blanched, and lightly toasted almonds work well for different production techniques, some of which are similar to that of Soy-milk and some of which use no heat, resulting in “raw milk”.
- Almond Milk
- Almond Butter
- Almond Flour
They Have some amazing benefits such as aiding in pain such as HEADACHES, I eat about 8 almonds to reduce the pain in my head, very effective natural substitute for headaches instead of paracetamol.
Fortunately, the delicately flavored and versatile almond is available throughout the year to make a healthy and tasty addition to both sweet and savory dishes. Although packaged almonds are available year round, they are the freshest in mid-summer, which is when they are at the height of their season.
- Almonds Healthy Fat May help you Lose weight
- Eating Nuts can Lower risk of weight gain
- Whole Almonds (With Skins) Provide the most Benefits for a healthy Heart
- Protect against Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- They Lower LDL-cholesterol and Reduce the risk of heart-attacks
- Cure constipation and help your digestive track
A few quick serving ideas:
-Add a punch to plain yogurt by mixing in some chopped almonds and dried fruit.
-Enhance a healthy saute of curried vegetables with sliced almonds.
-Add some almond butter to a breakfast shake to boost its taste and protein content.
-Almonds and apple slices make a wonderfully simple, on-the-go power snack.
-Make a delightful cold rice salad with almonds, fresh garden peas and currants.
Hair and Skin: The vitamin E in almonds can help nourish your skin and protect it from the sun’s damaging UV rays. Just be sure to eat them in moderation, since almonds and other nuts are calorie–dense.
– They cleanse and eliminate toxins from the body.
– They reduce wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
– Help cure acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
– Major source of vitamin E – Protect skin from the harmful UV rays of the Sun.
HOW AMAZING ARE THESE LITTLE BEAUTIES!!??
Any thing else just ask, Sami xx