- 1x 200g Bag Spinach
- 1/4 Cabbage
- 1x Capsicum
- Bunch Asparagus
- 1x Red Onion
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1x Avocado
- Honey – Raw
- Coconut Oil
- Boiling Water
- Soak 1 cup Quinoa for 15 minutes,then place into a pot with 2 cups of water, Boil till dry, Whist waiting you can prepare the rest of the salad.
- Put the baby spinach into a big bowl, you can add any other type of salad you enjoy.
- Cut up the onion, red capsicum, cabbage, and the asparagus into smaller pieces.
- Steam the asparagus (and Cabbage if you like) on top of the quinoa.
- Put as many sprouts as you like into the salad.
- Boil the jug and put 1cm high of coconut oil in the glass, add a tablespoon of raw honey and juice from half a lemon.
- Mix thoroughly – add more to the taste you desire.
- Rinse the quinoa and add to the salad.
- Add the asparagus and mix through.
- Add the dressing to the top and mix through with your hands.
- Place into bowls and add avocado to the top and some Himalayan Sea Salt and Black Pepper if desired.
- DONE :))
NOTE: Makes enough for 4 people.
Hope you love it as much as I do!!
ENJOY!!! Love Sami xx